Monday, August 6, 2012

Giddy up!

Yesterday evening was so much fun! Some friends from church have some horses and invited us and the kids out for a ride. Jackson was beyond excited, but I still had my doubts that he'd actually get on a horse. But Cheryl did an amazing job if introducing him to the horses and he was eager to jump on and he even rode all by himself! 






Belle got to enjoy a ride with Barry. She didn't quite know what to think, but she had fun! 


Derek also got to ride--his first time ever on a horse!



I didn't ride, but I had a lot of fun just watching all of the excitement. Belle didn't like being down by the dogs {big surprise--not!} so she watched while on my shoulders. 


Of course, as soon as we got outside, Jackson needed to potty. And I wasn't really planning on snapping a picture, but seeing that tan line-- I just couldn't resist. It's evident that we've spent many days out at the pool!



 Jackson asked to get on the horse again after everyone had their turn. He totally loved it. 


Daddy and Jackson walked LaQuita back to the stable when we were done and Jackson was a big help and fed each of the horses a little bit more food!



And as I was trying to snap just one last photo, the horse snuck in a kiss for Jackson. I love it!


We had such a good time. I'm so thankful for our friends for inviting us over. Jackson keeps asking when we can go again! He told me this morning, "The horses really like me. They think I'm cool and I am going to go ride them again!" 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i used to love doing riding like this as a kid! stopping by from the link up! so glad i did because your blog is super cute! cant wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww horses!!! :)

    Thanks for linking up to the HOP today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love riding! and especially enjoyed it as a kid til i got knowcked off and traumatized haha


    Hope you’re having a great day! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really cute!

    Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can. I am hosting Like Me on Facebook tomorrow. Love to have you link up your fan page and twitter accounts. Hope to see you there!



    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails