Saturday, February 23, 2013

Belle's Birthday Celebration

This week our precious baby girl turned two! Seriously, how did this happen? She was just born a few weeks ago, I swear!! We celebrated with a very small "grandparent" party. 









Jackson helped make and decorate Belle's cupcakes! 





Belle surprised us all with her walking-in-high-heels skills!! 

Big brother had to try out some of Belle's new toys! 


Here are my kiddos with both sets of grandparents! I love when we all get together! (you can see that Jackson wasn't interested in the princess stuff very long... he quickly changed to become a superhero). 


Great Grandma Duff celebrated with us


And so did Great Grandpa!


Here are a couple of shots that were captured the afternoon of Belle's party-- look at these Pretty Pretty Grandpas! Does Belle have them wrapped around her little finger or what?!?!?!?



It was the perfect little celebration! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet!! My baby will be two in only one short week. I agree that it is hard to believe how fast time flies by!! He's my last and it seems to have gone by even faster than with my first two!

    - Carmen
    www.thetriplebs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time! My little girl will be two at the beginning of next month and I can hardly believe it either! They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails