Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from my little turkeys!


For this week's Thankful Thursday, I asked the kids what they are thankful for this year. 


Jackson: My blankie, Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee, and lastly lasagna because it's my favorite food! 

Belle: Pink,  I love pink!
Me: Are their any people who are you favorite that you are thankful for?
Belle: No. I don't like anybody. 

 Ha. She clearly wasn't interested in contributing to this post. Later in the day, she did mention that she was thankful for Grammy. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday and that you are able to find many things to be thankful for today. Happy Thanksgiving!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails