Sunday, March 29, 2015

Six Months: Caroline

Dear baby girl-- You turned 6 months old last week! You're super sweet and we love watching you grow and do new things-- like sitting up all on your own and being VERY enthusiastic to eat food. We had hoped that this would have been a month that'd we finally get to sleep-- however, you ended up with an ear infection so maybe next month? 


You make life super fun and things are so busy I don't have time to go on and on this month. But, we love you to pieces! XOXO

Oh-- and this picture of all you kiddos is my new favorite!

I can barely believe I get to be a Mama to all three of your guys. Best job ever!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails