Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Hi friends!

So it's been a long 7 months, but I have made a summer goal to invest more of my time into this space! You may or may not have even noticed that I haven't been around, but I know that I have sure missed it.

I figure too much has gone on from when I last blogged to try to catch up. I mean, it was before Thanksgiving. So I'll just start with a quick rundown of our family life these days.

Jackson, still 7. Finished first grade. Loves paper airplanes. And "electronics time". We've been going to the pool several time each week. He loves his freedom, now that he can touch and swim and spends tons of time going down the slides! He has lost a few teeth, reads chapter books, and rides his bike without training wheels.


Isabelle is 5 and lives so wonderfully in her own little world. She finished preschool and is looking forward to kindergarten! She plays pretend doctor to all of us in the family, has started reading basics. She likes to ride bikes, tell jokes, and play pretend!


Caroline is 21 months, officially. I always tell people she's a little over 18 months. I certainly don't tell people that by baby is almost TWO! She traveled to California with me earlier this month and loved "the bubbles" which most people just call the water. She's an excellent copy cat of anything big brother or big sister do. She's affectionate, funny, and has started saying several words. The most popular is "Mama" about one million times a day, but she also says blueberry "ba-bee", "num-num" -- which is any type of food, and "ball". 


Derek and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this month! We celebrated the actual day apart while he was at annual training and I was in California, but we had a date night last weekend. It was wonderful. I'm still doing therapy three nights a week for teenagers, Derek's still working his computer nerd stuff. And really, the rest of the adulting stuff is far too boring to blog about! 


Thanks for visiting this space once again! I'm glad to be back! :) 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails