Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Bags are Packed, I'm ready to go...

And not a moment too soon. I have 2 hours and 35 minutes before I have to check into the hospital. I really didn't start packing until this afternoon. What was I thinking?


The contents:

  • Baby girl attire- hats and headbands so she's looking all cute for her first photos! Those hospital hats are just so not cute...
  • Cute pajama top for me so I can change out of that ugly hospital gown, asap!
  • Socks and slippers
  • Shower stuff and toiletries for both Derek and me
  •  make-up and straightener (because yes, even though I will be giving birth tomorrow, I have every intention of doing my hair and making myself up because I will also be seeing my hubby for the first time since Christmas).
  • Coming home outfits for baby girl and me
  • Nursing supplies including tanks and cover- couldn't live without these!
  • Present for Jackson from the baby girl (Thomas the Train toy)
  • Derek's Valentine's present
  • Baby Book
  • Quiet activities for Jackson (stickers, colors, notebook, favorite book)
  • UNO- to play with Mom while we wait tonight and tomorrow for baby girl
  • Electronics: camera, video camera, card reader, cell phone charger
  • A duffel bag of Derek's stuff since he is coming straight to the hospital from the airport and is only traveling with a backpack. 
  • Lastly, a package of chocolate covered pretzels... for when they actually let me eat again.
And just for fun, here's a photo comparassion of me preggo with Jackson at 38 weeks, and me now at 39 weeks. (I didn't make this far with Jackson-- he was 9 days early).



After seeing this picture, maybe I can understand a little bit why Dad has given me the nickname, "basketball belly."
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So exciting! Good luck. Hope all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesomely exciting! Congrats on arriving to the big day. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you! :-) Can't wait to see baby girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you. Cannot wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay yay yay! Thinking of you, and sending all kinds of love and happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby is SO beautiful. I love her! I wish I was there to get to hold her! :-) Can't wait to see you back on the blog and telling us about your little miracle. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! I love belly pictures. Good luck with the new baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails