Friday, July 1, 2011

Buzzed

Yup, that's right. Jackson got a buzz cut.

I'm not gonna lie.... I'm really not a big fan (like, not at all). But it is just sooooo hot. And this kid sweats like crazy-- all from his head, which in turn makes him scratch and bother his head all of the time. It seems majorly uncomfortable and sometimes he scratches so much he breaks open the skin... and then he really IS uncomfortable.

As Derek has reminded me over and over again... it's just hair, it will grow back. And when it does, it won't be so stinkin' hot and I won't be getting his hair cut like this ever again (or until next summer when Derek makes me).

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails