Saturday, September 10, 2011

Are you ready for some football??

We sure are! 


Not only has Jackson been socializing with the Chiefs cheerleaders, he's been practicing his skills with daddy in the backyard. He loves to throw the football around. And he really wants a helmet, but I fear that once he gets one, he'll never take it off and he'll end up wearing it to bed {kind of like his Daddy Boots}.

Derek is super excited about football too as he is determined to make up for missing the season last year while being at army training. And I can't deny that I enjoy it too. We had Derek's parents over the other night to watch the season opener-- good game! My fantasy team is up and ready to go and I am going to dominate over my father-in-law this week.

I only wish that we could go to a game this season, but tickets are expensive and parking alone costs more than going out to dinner. At least at home, I can watch on a comfy couch and take a nap.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails