Thursday, September 8, 2011

LOL Pictures

Whenever I upload photos from my camera to my computer, I like to take an inventory and decide what ones are keepers and which ones to use for blog posts. These pictures all made my keepers, but they haven't found a space on my blog until now. The only thing they all have in common is that they make me chuckle. And I hope you get a smile out of it too!

When my friend came to stay, I found Caleb "shaving" his legs with sunscreen and a house key. Hilarious.

Geez Mom, get that camera OUT OF MY FACE.

Me: Jackson, what ARE you doing?!?
Jackson: I'm just licking my knee, Mom. 
Me: Oh, okay. That's normal.
Why do you make me wear these dumb bows anyway?

"No one feeds me anything yummy in this house. I guess I'll eat my toes."

And my favorite:


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh how i miss these stages. The first picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails