Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 in numbers

I had so much fun doing my number post last year that I just had to do it again!

In 2011...
We welcomed 1 precious baby girl
there were 2 family graduations {Julie from High School, Derek from AIT}
{Jackson boasted about being 2 1/2  for several months of the year}
He turned 3 in October and we had a train party
There were many sleepless nights cramming 4 people our bed
We took the 5 minute walk to the pool several times a week this summer
We cheered for the Mavericks during 6 periods of ice hockey {two games}
I spent 7 days at summer camp in Arizona
I found an 8 gigabyte SD card in my cheeseburger from McDonalds
Derek was officially home for 9 months of this year
There were 10 footprints in the calendar we made as Christmas presents
{along with 23 hand prints and 136 thumbprints!}

A few more...
I spent 49 days pregnant
Derek spent a total of 14 weeks on Army duty {plus 8 weekends}
Derek was awarded as the Distinguished Honor Graduate for his 96.21% gpa 
I posted 135 blog posts and 1,450 tweets

What a great year we had. There were times when it felt like time was creeping by {those middle of the night feedings and counting the days for Derek to come home} and then there were times that just flew by {pretty much all the other moments}. We've grown a lot as a family- not just in numbers, but by getting into a groove and enjoying the crazy life that accompanies multiple young children. Bring on 2012!

1 comment:

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails