Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bike Ride

I bought a bike helmet for Jackson yesterday. I spent a whopping $1.50 thanks to the 50% sale at the Salvation Army!

photo (1)

He’s been riding his bike a lot on our porch and driveway, but he hasn’t been allowed to ride on the street without a helmet! He was super eager to take a ride around the block so we went out on his first bike ride!SAM_8676

We headed to the park. Jackson was “winning” on the way there. Always in front.SAM_8681

This is the flying saucer swing. SAM_8682 

“I’m crossing the bridge over water!”SAM_8688

 SAM_8692

You can’t slide down the slide without first swinging from the bar!SAM_8690

“Look! I’m a big kid too!” SAM_8691

We had so much fun!SAM_8685

And we walked home to have lunch on the patio! SAM_8703

I realize these posts just about our ordinarily life aren’t super exciting. But these are the moments I want to remember—just our everyday happenings.

Derek and I went on a date last night. We had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and then to see The Avengers. It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I need to find that park, it looks super fun! I am having such awful luck at finding us a babysitter. We just don't have that many connections I guess. Anyway, cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails