Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother’s Day

I had a wonderful time celebrating Mother’s Day yesterday. It was definitely my favorite Mother’s Day yet. Mostly because Jackson made me a necklace and kept telling me “Happy Mother’s Day” and “Happy Valentine’s Day” interchangeably.

SAM_8831-001

Jackson was so happy to give me the necklace he made in Sunday School. He said, “I made it for you!” and when I said, “Oh, I LOVE it!” He replied, “I’m so glad you like it! I love you Mom!” Make my heart melt!

My kids were really well behaved practically all day, which was a wonderful treat! I told Derek it was so nice not to have to be a mean mom for an entire day! I could easily get used to that!!

I love my kiddos and I’m so glad to be their mom {or “naa-nee” as Belle calls me}.

I’m also super thankful for my Mom. Even though I can’t french braid or sew matching dresses for Belle and her baby dolls, I hope that I can still be a super awesome mom like her. I’m blessed with a great Mother-in-law as well! I’m a lucky gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails