Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th

Our Fourth of July was jammed packed full of family, fun, and fireworks. In fact, i'm pooped so i'm gonna try out my mobile app for blogging! We'll see how it goes!

I can't caption each picture, do here's the rundown. We had an indoor picnic (with grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles) because it was a bazillion degrees outside. Afterwards, we went outside to shoot of some kid friendly fireworks. Jackson was a fan of the poppers, snakes, and sparklers, but so much anything else. In fact, many tears were shed our of sheer terror. (he "watched" part of the city fireworks underneath his blanket.) It only snapped one quick pic of me and Belle today... I spent my day trying to capture her cuteness instead. We ended the night at the Raymore city fireworks and they were wonderful! The lit up the sky for 25 minutes.

Our day was wonderful. We are so fortunate to live in this wonderful country and we are forever grateful for every sacrifice people have made of their time, family, and lives in order for us to enjoy living in the land of the free. Good bless America!

Now, here's hoping my kids sleep in an extra two hours to make up staying up past bed time! Ha, yeah right. :)







2 comments:

  1. What a fun day for you and your family! :) Fireworks are always my favorite part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor baby! Fireworks aren't supposed to be scary! Hopefully he'll do better next year.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails