Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pizza, Pizza!

There comes a time as a parent that you have to let your kids make their own decisions. And despite guiding and teaching them, they will make choices that differ from our own expectations. It's just time to step back and let them be individuals. 

We ordered pizza tonight.  

And even though both of the kids watch us eat pizza "normally" and have been coached in "normal pizza eating techniques".... neither of them chose to eat pizza "correctly." Jackson has eaten his pizza upside down for years! No idea why! Belle, well, she just forges her own path no matter what she's doing. She's a bit stubborn independent that way.



I felt it appropriate to title this post "Pizza, Pizza" because we ordered a second pizza solely for leftovers! I can't wait to have some cold pizza for breakfast! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! So far our kiddos are very "by the book" with their eating techniques but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. My husband tells me every Taco Tuesday (it's a thing in our house) that I eat my tacos weird. More power to the independent thinkers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails