Wednesday, March 6, 2013

At day at the gym!

I found this post sitting on my blog dashboard yesterday that I had written two weeks ago and never published! I'm boarding a plane to Texas in just a minute, so now seemed as good as time as ever to share it! For those wondering, Jackson has seemingly been getting sick less frequently over the past few days, which is certainly a praise! We, of course, welcome your prayers over the whole situation! :)

On Belle's birthday, the kids and I ventured out to an open gym session at a local gymnastics facility! It was so much fun as you can tell by the pictures!

She's practicing to be like her Aunt Ashley!

Jackson was nervous to do it by himself, but eventually he made it across!

I love this shot!! Super Jackson!! :)

There was lots of jumping into the foam pit.


Belle's favorite was the trampoline. 


Check out this face... she is SUCH a cutie!! :)


I'm surprised that Jackson actually climbed up and dropped down.... several times!



Jackson's favorite was this rope. 



Oh we had so much fun! The kids really enjoyed exploring. It was the perfect activity because it was raining like crazy outside! Being able to have some special time with my kids is the highlight of my work schedule. I absolutely love going to my job and I love being with my kids, so staying home on Mondays gives me the best of both worlds!! 

For dinner, we headed out to Steak N Shake! Belle ate a lot of milk shake, some fries, and only a nibble of the tiny burger, but she was the birthday girl, so I didn't protest.




Overall, it was a great day! A great birthday, for sure!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like alot of fun to me! Hello. I saw your blog at the Military Support Blog directory and I'm following you now from http://inhighheelsanddogtags.blogspot.jp/. I am really thrilled to have found this support group. I am looking forward in visiting your blogs and "meeting" you all.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails