Thursday, March 14, 2013

Meet Slimey

Meet Slimey, our new family pet. And by pet, I mean, a worm that Jackson found in the dirt, named him Slimey (after first naming him Jackson), asked if he could live inside, and when we told him no, he proceeded to collect materials to build some sort of habitat for Slimey.





Jackson played with Slimey for over an hour and even took him on a walk around the block. I kid you not. I even heard him talking "baby talk" to the little worm. At one point in the evening, Derek and I heard squealing from Belle, we rushed over and asked what happened to which Jackson replied, "Belle doesn't like the worm." We aren't quite sure what exactly went down, but we have a good idea.

Typical boy.

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails