Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just Lately...

More zoo fun with our little friend Avery a few weeks ago

Jackson reading TO daddy! Grandma Linda has been teaching Jackson to read the Bob books. He does a good job!


I have been venturing downtown on my lunch break recently to visit the Kansas City Public Library. It is absolutely beautiful-- and what's not to love about a city block of book spines of all the classics??


Swinging!! (notice the big girl swing!?)-- And the Carolina Tarheel shirt-- well, Belle says "there's chocolate on the foot!" 


Belle spent some time up with my parents last week I got to spend some time with Jackson. We had so much fun!! I kept thinking about how I could blog about it, but ultimately, there just aren't words to express how neat it was to just hang out and have awesome quality time with my son doing the things he loves-- games, puzzles, reading, snuggles, and lots of conversation! 

I taught him how to play Slap Jack and War. He loves it!


We also played Cooties a couple of times. This is my picture of the cooties and a cutie! :)


Belle is always quite the helper when we box up items at Aldi....


Glass doors-- the best way to play water guns with the kids! 


Belle and our little friend Yooli on a wagon ride! :)


And today, I volunteered at the HUGE Convoy of Hope event up in KC. People could come to get groceries, new shoes, clothing, hair cuts, family portraits, and more. Lunch was served and there was a great big kid area with inflatables and face painting... and all of it was free! It was such a great event for our city. I volunteered with friends Caren and Jeanette in the Breast Cancer Awareness Tent!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails