Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The last 14 days

It's a rarity for an entire two weeks to pass by without a single blog post!! Life is good. Busy. But good.

We've done birthday parties, playdates, movie nights, tball games. And we've managed to (kinda) keep up with the routine things of mowing, feeding the kids (if hotdogs and frozen pizzas), laundry, so on and so forth. We've spent the last two weeks working very hard (in the way that I look forward to going to work, so I can take it easy), but it's been so worth it. We have finally finished our basement!!!!! I will share pictures once we've moved everything in! (right now we just have the necessities-- like a couch and TV) :)

Schoolwork has been demanding. Derek had four papers due Monday and I submitted my huge 20 page paper yesterday. That paper has been the real reason I have been MIA. It just sucked the life out of me! And actually, it's only in "revision" so I will get it back in a few days for it to suck the life out of me a little bit more. One month from today and I'll be done with graduate school forever and ever and ever. I cannot wait. (Also, Julie is flying in that day too!!!!!)

I barely even have any pictures as of late. Here's a few:

Lots of Birthdays!!




Lots of t-ball

(Belle just plays in dirt at the games)


We enjoyed a parade last weekend


I wouldn't go so far as to say that Derek ENJOYED mowing, but he at least enjoys the time with Belle-- she loves the tractor.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails