Sunday, May 4, 2014

Scoring big on deals this week

This weekend was a hit at garage sales. It's been eight days since we found out that baby #3 is a girl and we are already well on our way to being well stocked with clothes, gear, and toys! Check out this little outfit. I am in love with it. And for $1.50- how could I pass it up?!?


My mom has been scoring items left and right. I think it's because she also gets to garage sale without kids. I did take the kiddos to some sales this weekend and Jackson found a toy that he really wanted for $4. I told him that I would buy it and that he could earn it by that afternoon. It was the best $4 I spent all week! He was cleaning, vacuuming, and sweeping all morning! 


Mom has been find the big deals at garage sales, but I had came across a good deal online this week! I saved a ton on some tickets to take the kids to Legoland! Jackson is obsessed with Legos and we've been meaning to go, but just haven't ever really made plans or saved up. It's not cheap! I used a website called ScoreBig.com and was able to save almost 15% off tickets. 


By using ScoreBig.com you get to make a bid on tickets for attractions, live productions, and sporting events. It's a great way to save box office prices without taking the risk from buying on craigslist or scalpers. You still get to chose your location of the seats and you're bid is either accepted or denied immediately. Since we ordered tickets to an attraction, we didn't have to pick a seating location, but the process was still the same. We added the tickets to the cart, put in a bid and our order was processed. There are never any fees and they mailed the tickets right away. They are sitting in my cabinet waiting for us to go have some Lego fun! I'm thinking it will be a fun activity to do with Daddy before he heads off for a few weeks of army training next month. 


I just checked today and the football schedule is up and tickets are available. If the games we're so close to my due date, I'd already be making offers! Check out the site and let me know if you find a deal on tickets!

I was offered a credit to purchase tickets on scorebig.com to provide a review for this post. But if you've read here for long, you'll know that I love saving money and passing along new tips with friends! All opinions are my own. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails