Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day

Mother's day was super sweet this year. I spent the day at church, with family, and and even managed a nice walk in the afternoon. 


Me and my girls! :)


Sunday morning was Caroline's baby dedication



 And then Jackson baptism! It was a pretty special morning!  How neat that Jackson got baptized by his Grandpa Forrest? 


 We had several extended family members join us at church that morning and then everyone came over for a big family lunch! It was a potluck lunch and everything was delicious. We visited and even played games-- my favorite!


And I got to spend the afternoon with MY mom, which is always a favorite thing of mine. She's so much fun, can't you tell? :) 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails