Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Picture Round-Up!

This weekend the kids spotted a red, ripe strawberry in our garden. One that a squirrel didn't get to before us, that is. The kids were super excited to pick it off the vine and take a bite! I'm looking forward to a summer full of good produce from our backyard. Fingers crossed!!!


So, we're off having some fun in the sun. I went back and pulled several pictures that I had on my phone and/or on instagram, but never posted! Some of these go waaaaaay back. Like, before Caroline was born. Better late than never, right?

Jack's soccer medal


Isabelle and her friend Savannah-- they matched! They are only two months apart-- Belle is quite the runt!


Princess Playtime! 


Belle and our cousin Eli! :)


These two love driving around up at Grammy's house


Thursday nights are my last work day of the week and so I look forward to by Friday mornings building Lego horses and barns.


Caroline just adores her older brother!


Right before Belle's first t-ball practice!


Caroline chillin' at big brother's practice. She's playing with my necklace because I forgot to pack toys. Typical. Oops!


Another Friday morning fun-- tea party picnic! :)


I am sure there is no photo shortage happening right now as we are out having fun. I can't wait to tell you about our trip!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails