Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pictures and Videos

Here are some recent Jackson pictures and videos

Jackson's First Easter Egg Hunt
California Vacation Pictures
Spring Pictures
Miscellaneous, but still cute

Jumping Jackson



Jackson NOT rolling over



DISCLAIMER: After uploading and posting this picture, Jackson did indeed decide to roll over for me. I didn't actually see it, but he was on his back when I put him down and the next thing I knew, he was on his stomach.

My brother has been living in Dubai for the past couple of months and I was trying to get some footage to make a video to send him a video-- so that's why I was trying to get him to talk for Uncle Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails