Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Young Love

In January, I started watching another little girl, Chacey, full time. Cute as a button. 2 months younger than Jackson. Half his size. She is a funny kid and plays well with Jackson. Expect the past week and a half, Jackson and Chacey annoyed each other to no end. Neither wanted to be around, share a lap, or even looked at by the other. They were both recovering from being sick and I was about ready to pull my hair out.

Until today... and then the affections wouldn't stop coming! It started when Jackson decided to give Chacey a hug (though it came across more of tackle) nnd it was the longest hug ever. Then, I had to explain to Jackson that it isn't polite to go around and looking up Chacey's shirt- even if he is only looking for her belly button. Later in the afternoon, when they were both on my lap, they decided to hold hands. Seriously. I am not making this up. But nothing surprised me more than when Jackson was laying on the floor, Chacey leaned over and gave Jackson a big, very slobbery kiss on the forehead. Not once, but three times. And Jackson loved it! He giggled.

I'm sure glad they overcame the playing-hard-to-get game. Though, I am hoping that this is not a sign of what the next 18 years will be like!  Sure it's cute when he's 15 months, but not so much when girls will start kissing him for real! Poor kid. He's just too cute for his own good.


Jackson and Chacey playing this afternoon



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! seriously? That's adorable. And hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails