Saturday, May 14, 2011

Julie's Graduation

Last night was Julie's graduation! It was such a good time. On the way home, Julie said to me "Tonight was just perfect" and it really, really was! 

With friends before the ceremony

Walking in

Julie receiving her piece of paper that says that grades and diplomas will  be released at a later time diploma

 The slide show!
A very talented girl from their class played the guitar and 
sang an original song. It was so good!

The tossing of the hats!

Then onto the reception! 
In my unbiased opinion, Julie had the best table. 

Here's a collection of some of the stuff she's done over the past year- sporting tickets, museum passes, birthday invitations, plane ticket here... she's been busy!

Lots and lots of pictures with friends!
(I told Julie that she was Kate Middleton today and I was her paparazzi. To which Derek replied, "Who's that?! ... uhm... has he been living under a rock!? )

My parents and sister came down and Granpda came too!

These two are funny together.

Julie and I have fun together too. I am going to miss this girl!

It has been a super fabulous, albeit busy, week with making graduation posters, attending final concerts, and getting her all situated to finish the school year and all ready for graduation. It was all super fun and I had a great time with it all, but there is a part of me delighted to know that I won't have to do this again for another 16 years.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails