Monday, May 16, 2011

Uncle Phil

No, not the stern, middle aged, large black man that Will Smith went to live with in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air... Our Uncle Phil is a little white guy. He's only 29 and doesn't have butler.

Phil graduated last weekend with his Master's in Health Administration from UNC. My parents drove out for the ceremony and he hitched a ride back here to Kansas City so he could meet Belle and hang out with his little buddy before he starts med school at the University of Virginia next month.


Jackson had fun with Uncle Phil today... but not while riding up high on his shoulders! He got scared and wouldn't let go of Phil's forehead.

Phil and Belle both enjoyed a nap... and I'm fairly certain they both enjoyed the cuddle time!

Both kids headed out with Phil to go up to my parents house for the night. We spent the evening at Julie's choir concert and it's just so much easier (and enjoyable) to go to those kind of things without kids in tow! Unlike everyone else in this house, I didn't get a nap today so I'm looking forward to a full night's sleep tonight!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails