Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend: Family

Camping and shooting kept us occupied until Saturday evening. Derek played with the worship band Sunday morning (sounded awesome!) and then we basically just hung out until his brother and family got in town. We played The Game of Things (which I won) and had a good time hanging out.

The in-laws hosted a big family lunch on Monday. It was a good day!

Belle got to meet Uncle Brad for the first time that weekend!

A proud Great-Grandpa!

Julie was glad to hang out with Brad and Mary before she left. She and Brad are funny together.

Aunt Leah, something-cousin Aleta (we call her Aunt Aleta)

Jesse (one of Jackson's favorite guys) eating at the appropriate table!

Jackson got to play the xylophone on the ipad

And he got to play the banjo in real life! He loved listening to Uncle Rodney play.

And the highlight for my father-in-law for sure, was getting loved on (or tackled, you decide) by his two grandsons!

Whew. I'm worn out just from remembering the whole weekend! It was super enjoyable and I loved all of the family time!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails