Monday, June 20, 2011

Sweetness

My new favorite photo: 

These two have special love for each other. Belle loves to watch Jackson doing whatever crazy, silly thing he may be up to at the moment and she gives him such big smiles! Jackson loves to join in when we are trying to get Belle to give us smiles or giggles and he likes to lay close to her while she flailing her arms around because when she happens to hit him, he laughs and says, "she got me!!" And it's not unusual for Jackson to take a break from his playing to go over and say things like, "Hey Baby girl" and "it's a-ight Belle, don't cry." So precious.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails