Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Me! {linking up: Annual Commenting Challenge}

Doing blog challenges/link-ups normally isn’t my thing! But this one {by Jenna at Jenna’s Journey} seems like a fun way to meet new bloggers, so I thought I’d give it a try. It started yesterday, so in true Amy-fashion… I’m just a little bit late. :)

---------------------
Tell us about YOU! What's your name? Where do you live? Who lives with you? Do you work outside the home? Have kids? Pets?
---------------------

For those of you who don’t already know, my name is Amy and I am married to
my college sweetheart. I’m an Army wife, stay-at-home-mom, and grad student. We have two kids, Jackson {3} and Belle {1}. I am admittedly biased, but they’re pretty cute. They keep me pretty busy, but I love being their Mama!

544371_10100264204539124_516276928_n 
We live in a Kansas City suburb on the better Missouri side. Most people don’t even realize that KC is actually in Missouri. I know, we’re just “fly-over-country” to most, but I really enjoy this city and I have fun exploring and enjoying the things that KC has to offer… especially the BBQ.

I’m getting my Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology and my passion is military psychology. Someday I’ll finish. I’m only taking a class or two at a time. One, because it’s expensive. And two, my biggest priority is my family. Sometimes I just really want to be done and take a million classes, but then I know I don’t want to miss out on these short years at home with my little ones. There’s time for a career after they grow up, right?

So this is me in a nutshell! If you’re a regular, thanks for continually reading! And if you’re new—thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you around! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hello, just stopping in from the "commenting Challenge"! You have a such a cute little family! I'm super motivated by you taking master level courses with two little ones!! I have two small daughters and keep contemplating whether to go back to school or not :). Anyways, just wanted to say "hello" and nice to 'meet' you'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! So glad you joined in on the challenge! Your kids are adorable! And BTW, I love Kansas City! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Jenna's. Love your blog, can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Jenna's! Cute blog and can't wait to read more!

    I took all of my grad classes before having my daughter and I am so glad I did! She keeps me so busy and I work outside the home so I am not sure I would ever complete it now! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Jenna's! Very cute blog! And family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! My name is Rachel and I am popping over from Jenna's Journey! Just wanted to say hi and your kids are adorable

    Rachel
    http://rachel-and-brian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Jenna's Journey. Your family is adorable. Kudos to you for working towards your Master's with a family!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails