Monday, June 18, 2012

Father’s Day

My kiddos have the best Daddy.31fcadb4b88d11e181bd12313817987b_7

And I do too! 94036c30b8b211e19e4a12313813ffc0_7


We enjoyed a nice Father’s Day up at my parents house. We celebrated with my parents, Derek’s parents, and Great Grandpa {Linda’s dad}. I love it when our families come together! We’re so blessed.

I asked Jackson about his favorite thing about Daddy and then he asked me what my favorite thing was. {I said that Daddy works really hard to provide for our family and protects us to keep us safe.} Then, Jackson turns to Derek and says, “What’s YOUR favorite thing about you?!” Haha. Derek replied, “my awesome good looks…”

These are Jackson’s favorite things:

  • Daddy: Playing tackle {and demonstrated what looked like a sit up}
  • Great Grandpa: Going to McDonalds and shooting baskets
  • Papa Forrest and Papa Johne: something about fixing tractors. {no clue!}

Like I said before, we’re just super blessed with lots of great father’s in our family!

1 comment:

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails