Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Finally, Easter pics!!

As it worked out, I was finally able to sort through our Easter pictures. Never mind the fact that it happened in class tonight, but at least it's done! I'm going home tonight and leaving my computer packed away. 

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. It was relaxing and we spent time with family. And it was really special that Jackson was able to explain what the real meaning of Easter is all about!! 




Gangnam Style?



It was a rainy, yucky day the day the church Easter Egg hunt was planned, so we hunted inside. Jackson woke up that morning and said, "These are my hunting clothes!!"



Belle and her friend Savannah!















This is Jackson's expression in EVERY family photo!!


This is incredibly funny because Ashley grew up with this expression on her face about 80% of the time. Belle actually looks a lot like Aunt Ashley, and clearly she has the attitude too!


She's so precious!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails