Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The ABCDEFG song

If there is any one thing that I hear from friends, family, and even strangers about Belle (aside that she looks like a spitting image of me) it is how amazed they all are with how well she talks. Even her pediatrician at her well-child check up mentioned that she talks more like a three year old rather than the two year old that she is.

Belle loves to sing and she often breaks out in songs that I had no idea she even knew. I love listening to her sing. She can sing a ton of songs, but if you just say, "Belle, can you sing me a song?", she'll start singing the ABC's-- her version anyway. These unique characteristics are present every time she sings the song. It goes:

A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K- "ELMO-P" Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X....
T-U-V-W-X... T-U-V-W-X 

Depending on the day, she can get stuck in the T-U-V-W-X cycle for a dozen times before moving on. And then she ends:

Now I know my ABCDEFG's next time won't you sing with me.

It's adorable and she's so consistent! She was singing the other day in the car and so I tried to capture it. Turns out, I captured a great shot of her personality and eventually, she cooperated and partially cooperated. 


Belle's two year old stats (or, 2 years + 2 months): Her weight was 50% and her height was 22%. Shorty! She didn't cry too much when she got her shot, but she made sure the nurse was aware of her displeasure with her pouty lip and evil glare. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails