Tuesday, April 8, 2014

16 weeks

Tuesdays are so fun for me! I love getting my pregnancy emails and app reminders on my phone each week to tell me how far along I am and all about the baby! I'm not particularly interested in taking a picture today, so instead here's a picture of the baby's little hand (compared to the average nine month hand).


How far along?: 16 weeks
How big is your baby?: 4.5 inches, about the size of an avacado
Total weight gain?: 4 pounds, ish
Sex: I am SO anxious to find out. Our sono appointment is scheduled at the end of the month
Maternity clothes: Yes, lots of them. My pregnancy emails keep telling me that "I won't need maternity clothes yet" but I've been sporting some since nine weeks! I can still wear a few non-maternity pieces, but not many. 
Stretch marks: None yet! Hoping it stays that way.
Movement: I've been feeling little flutters this week. So fun! I wouldn't have thought it was the baby, but it happened right after my OB appointment last week and it was in the same spot we heard the baby heartbeat.
Sleep: No major complaints. Unless you count my 5 year old climbing in bed and sleeping thisclose to me all night. I can still sleep on my stomach (kind of, anyway) and I'm not taking it for granted.  
Best moment this week: Feeling baby move, for sure!
Food cravings: No hardcore cravings yet... but I haven't been planning well for taking lunch or dinner when I work and if I get to hungry, I just have to go to the closest fast food place. I try so hard to plan, but by the time I get the kids out the door (with their lunches!) I have forgotten about me! 
Labor signs: Definitely not
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Nothing really.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender for sure. I have probably three outfits each that I have from Jackson and Belle... so I have a lot of shopping to do. We'll find out what we're having right in time for garage sale season! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I used to love having a pregnancy app on my phone and getting those reminders that another week had passed!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails