Sunday, April 6, 2014

Touch-a-truck and Chuck E. Cheese

Last Saturday, after I spent the morning running a 5k, we still had a day full of fun ahead of us! Our neighboring community hosted a Touch-a-Truck event, which is exactly as it sounds.

The kids climbed...


test drove...


explored...


climbed some more...


climbed higher...


And explored almost every inch!


The kids literally touched every vehicle there that day!


As cool as the kids thought it was, Derek and I enjoyed it, too! 

Later that afternoon, I took Jackson to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. It was actually pretty convenient because Jackson has been asking and asking to go to an arcade lately! The party was looong but only because there were at least six other parties going on at the same time, in the same room and they coordinate all of the festivities between all of the groups. Man, it was a crazy house! But Jackson had a great time. 







Jackson earned over 100 tickets from the arcade games. He picked out two crazy straws to bring home and to share one with Belle! I loved some one on one time with my little fella! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails