Monday, September 13, 2010

Are you ready for some football??

Kansas City footballs starts tonight. Go Chiefs!

We went with a large group of friends to one of the preseason games and had a total blast! It was an exciting game (would have been better if we wouldn't have let the Eagles score in the last 20 seconds....) and both Jackson and Julie got to experience their first football game!

Julie has some great team spirit!!

Okay, so our seats were pretty high, but that means we were just closer to the newly added restaurant and viewing area!

Jackson getting his groove while waiting for the game to start.

And then he yells, "Go, Go, Go!"
(his chant for whenever he sees football on tv)

This kid could not get any cuter!

Of course, he got a little restless, so Grandma entertained him with some Elmo on her iphone.

And eventually, the little guy fell asleep. It was way past his bed time! He's such a sweet cuddle bug.

With our schedule being so full as it is, I doubt we will make it out for another game, but we will definitely remain loyal Chiefs fans throughout the season despite the likelihood of only winning a game or two! Maybe the guys will surprise us. Tonight would be good. Beat the Chargers!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looks like a really fun game day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like heights so looking at those seats made my stomach drop. LOL. Looks like a fun night.
    Happy iFellowship Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love football season; although more into NCAA than the NFL. My Panthers don't seem to want to play well :( I love going to the games even in the nose bleed section, but not this year. Happy iFellowship day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how fun! And Jackson is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower! Found you on the Ifellowship! :)

    Such a sweet boy! I have a son too! Tristan! :)

    I also went to school in KC!!!! :)

    GO CHIEFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails