Monday, September 27, 2010

Jackson's new 'do

Well, I finally did it. Yesterday, I took Jackson to get his first haircut.

I was just so nervous. I love his little curls and I don't want him to look too grown up!! And just sometimes little boys look weird after their haircuts-- with the perfectly straight line across their foreheads (think Jim Carey, Dumb and Dumber). But though his curls were super cute, they looked super ridiculous half of the time. We get to see Derek in just 8 days and I couldn't risk a bad hair day for him, so we went to get it cut.

Check out the length of those curls by his ears. Definitely time for a cut.
He sat perfectly still (for serious... my son... still. Who knew?!) 
 Here's my handsome little guy sporting his new 'do. He still has some little curls. This makes me happy!
Look at these two-- a good lookin' bunch!

He seriously did great. I went to the store with a purse full of tricks to entertain him and to keep him still-- suckers, M&Ms, books, his blanket, his daddy doll... you name it! He took a sucker and was so compliant. I'm so glad I did it, but I don't regret waiting so long to do it!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It's had to cut our little boy's hair isn't it? Especially when they have precious curls. But he looks so darn handsome (not that he didn't before). He looked like he behaved himself perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails