Wednesday, September 29, 2010

18 (almost 19) weeks

  *How far along?: 18 weeks, 5 days
*How big is your baby?: 5 inches, about the size of a pickle
*Total weight gain?: -2 pounds actually, despite my rapidly growing belly
*Sex:We find out next week!!
*Maternity clothes: I have no choice but to wear maternity tops, but I can still wear a few low-rise jeans.
*Stretch marks: Still none. Hoping it stays that way.
*Movement: I feel the baby every once in a while; still little flutters
*Sleep: No longer sleeping on my stomach. :(
*Best moment this week: Unpacking the suitcase to pack for our trip to see Derek
*Food cravings: No hardcore cravings yet... but I can't ever seem to get enough Chipotle.
*Labor signs: Definitely not
*Belly button in or out: In
*What I miss: A night of sleep without multiple trips to get up and pee
*What I'm looking forward to: Seeing Derek, celebrating Jackson's 2nd birthday, and finding out the gender of the baby all next Wednesday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!!!! Look at your belly! I love it I love it I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww man! I love coming to your blog each week - but why or why did you have to go and mention Chipotle?!!!

    This is one of my FAVORITE places and I used to have it at least once a week. Then we moved from Houston to New Orleans.... yep.. you guessed... no Chipotle here!

    What a kind of place is this anyway?! LOL!

    You look great! Have fun with all your fun adventures next week!

    I'm here from iFellowship - just a day late! I love to try to make it through the entire list - even if it takes me the rest of the week! LOL!

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy almost 19 weeks!! I craved sub sandwiches for about 7 months of my pregnancy. They had to be from Jersey Mikes or Firehouse subs but, oh my I wanted them 24/7!! haha. Chipotle sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely relate to the middle of the night wake-up calls! 26 weeks (or is it 27??) for me with #2.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails