Monday, September 20, 2010

Where'd this kid come from?

This is the outfit Jackson insisted* on wearing today.
*as in, threw a complete tantrum about the khaki shorts I was attempting to put him in because they weren't red. I am not making that up. I didn't have any red bottoms to put him in so I let him go pants-less, which prompted a second breakdown. When he willingly brought me the Mizzou shorts, I agreed simply because he can take his diaper off if he's not wearing pants.

I will avoid taking him out in public as I cannot even tell people that Daddy dressed him because it really was me who put this outfit on him! Oh well, this wasn't a hill I was willing to die on. Maybe he is just super proud of the great start of the season from both of "his" teams!

In other breakdown news, Jackson was very upset at the fact that I left one of the sections of his divided plate empty at lunch time. He just couldn't eat anything on his plate until I had something in there. I found some fruit and then he ate his lunch just perfectly. Today's lunch menu: leftover roast, potatoes, green beans, and the added side of mixed berries!


When did my easy going child become so opinionated!? I'm not sure I like it.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I love it!!! :-) Oooo...and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get ready. I have one of those it just gets worse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen way worse outfits on little ones! This is just a little boy looking like a little boy... I love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious & adorable outfit :)

    And hey...at least he has an opinion, versus none at all! Way better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails