Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My school pictures never looked like this

Julie was so excited to show me her school pictures that came in today! At first, she said she didn't know if they were good or not. I said, "Are you crazy?? These are great!!!!" And now she just can't wait to share them with friends and family.


The night before the pictures were taken, Julie tried on every single one of her uniform shirts to decide which one would be the best (seriously, having a teenage girl in the house is so much fun) and I am so glad that we chose the bright pink. It's a fun color and it totally matches her personality.

Isn't she just so pretty? As part of the picture package, there was a touch-up option, but she didn't even have to order it... her skin is just naturally perfect! I like to think that she gets her good looks from me... but aside from the fact that I have never had good skin complexion in my life, if there were any claim to genetic inheritance from this host family, it's the chin-- just like Derek and Jackson.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Julie is beautiful. Lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seriously is just beautiful... and there is something about her that just makes you love this kid!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails