Friday, October 1, 2010

We love the park!

We have had some beautiful weather this week. Cool mornings, warm afternoons. And we have taken complete advantage of this wonderful play-outside weather by visiting the park four times in the past five days, a total of 8 hours in the sun. We picnic-ed one day and once again visited Deanna Rose another. Jackson and Chacey play so well together outdoors and I've even some studying in while they've played. Here are some pictures of the fun we've had:

Chacey enjoying her lunch in the shade of the tree on Monday.
 
Jackson got to feed the goats at Deanna Rose on Wednesday (of course, he tried wanted to taste it too-- yuck!!!)
They both loooove the swings!


Jackson even had fun on the big kid swings.
Running across the bridge on the big kid playground-- when did he get so big!?
Of course he loves the slides, a.k.a. "whee!" Check out that hair!

This weather is awesome. If it wanted to say this temperature all year 'round... I wouldn't complain!! Well, I know that's not going to happen, so we will just enjoy it for as long as we can!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the swings, too! Mommy and I went to the same local playground 5 days in a row last week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails