Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Preview of our Day

Today has simply been a wonderful day. I really can't describe it any other way. Here's a quick preview of our day... I'll post more about it all when I have more time and a better internet connection (after I get home on Sunday night)!

Ohmigosh... this moment was wonderful.

Jackson giving Daddy big smiles at Fudruckers lunch.

"If you want any Doritos, you need to get another bag because these are for me. I'm not sharing.

Our family!
(More details to come about our bun in the oven)

Jackson's birthday celebration!


Derek's graduation present: a mini laptop
(what I am currently using to share these pics with you)

 Derek and his buddy Crow
Me: You don't have to look so ticked off in every picture...
Derek: They train us to kill. We're supposed to look ticked off. 
Me: Whatever.
 
 It was a long day...


Tomorrow is the actual graduation (today was Family Day). We will then drive up to Atlanta to drop Forrest off at the airport and then drive over to Fort Gordon (Augusta, GA) before Derek and I get a date night!! Looking forward to another great day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! So So So exciting for you!! I thought about you ALL DAY b/c I knew how much of a special day/days it was!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto! but please, stop making me cry!

    ::hugs::
    enjoy the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derek looks great! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the JOY! So excited that your family is together!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails