Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday

O N E
The weather has continued to stay pretty nice this week and we've been outside most every day. Last night, we grilled burgers for dinner and ate outside. Sitting down at the table, I noticed Belle's face-- covered with dirt! I couldn't help but laugh.



T W O
It's been nice that as the kids have gotten older they have started playing together. It really does make my job easier. But at the same time, it makes it so much harder. Sibling fighting has become the bane of my existence. Mis an overly sensitive little girl with an obnoxious big brother who irritates her on purpose. Anyone have secrets to keeping the fighting at bay?!?



T H R E E
So I mentioned that I sprained my ankle last weekend. I spent a few days on crutches (when I haven't been planted on the couch) and have managed a slow walk on my own. The swelling has gone down though the bruising is much worse. Our pantry was bare so I ventured to the grocery store yesterday and I'm pretty sure that was a mistake. That was apparently too much walking and I'm in a bit more pain today. I really, really, REALLY want to be able to run my 5k next week and I'm just not sure I'll be able to make it happen! I'm so sad.


F O U R
Today is my Dad's birthday (Happy birthday Dad!) and my sister has come home from school to visit! I'd like to point out that this is her first visit home this semester and the first time we've seen her since Christmas. Back when I was in school, I had two little sisters who used to get upset that I didn't come home often enough, even though I came home far more often than they do. Seems a little unfair. I just thought I'd mention it!


F I V E
Derek and I are going to see Veronica Mars tonight!! I am so excited. The movie has been out for a week and we've waited to go with other fans of the show so we can share in the excitement! The show was on TV for three seasons before it was dropped... and the show ended in a big cliff hanger! I've been waiting to know what has happened since 2008!


I'm linking up with these ladies for 5 on Friday today! Happy Friday everyone!




Photobucket

1 comment:

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails