Tuesday, March 25, 2014

We're so excited... and just can't hide it!

We're so excited... and just can't hide it!

Quite literally, I cannot hide it! It's been a challenge over the last several weeks (hello, sweatshirts!). I started a new job yesterday (!!!!) so now that I have secured employment, I finally felt comfortable sharing! It goes without saying, but we are so very excited. 

I am 14 weeks and am due in September! I'll be back with more news soon!

Linking up: 
The Life Of Faith


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! You look great! Hope you are feeling well!

    http://growingpainsbykellydavis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations!!! Thanks for linking up your post with us at the Mommy Moments Link Up last week. You were the top viewed link and will be featured in this week's link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh congrats girl!!! I'm sooo excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww congrats! That's so very exciting :)

    {Stopping by from Mommy Moments}

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails