Friday, August 28, 2015

A picnic and an airshow

Today is overcast and a tiny bit chilly. Yesterday was a day of torrential downpour. But last Sunday was a gorgeous day. We met my parents at a park in Kansas City for a picnic and to watch the Blue Angels airshow from a short distance. It was a GREAT day. So relaxing to spend hours outside just hanging out with family! 




Caroline and I played our own version of airplane


I could kiss this girl all the time!! 


Love my boys! 


Cheeks are obviously a family trait! 



Everyone is looking, everyone is happy-- It's a family picture miracle!


Isabelle was "tired" and rendered herself unable to walk to the car, so Papa dragged her. :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails