Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Eleven Months: Caroline

Oh Caroline-- 11 months! How does it feel like these last few months have flown by? Well, I actually know the answer. First, you've been ear infection free for a quite some time and you've been sleeping through the night for equally as long. Woo hoo!!!!! 

You're taking two naps each day. One in the morning, one in the afternoon. We put you down around 8-8:30 each night and you sleep until 6:30-7am. Of course you're still swaddled. We've made attempts to put you down unswaddled from time to time, but it's just not working for either of us!!


You're taking 3 bottles each day-- morning, afternoon, and bedtime. We generally make 6 oz. Sometimes you finish it all, but you generally have a thing about not wanting anything to do with the last ounce. You can hold your own bottle, but can't bother putting in that effort that someone else will do for you! You are a great eater. You love fruit and meat and you'll tolerate veggies. You'd rather just climb out of the high chair than spend too much time sitting still to do petty things like eat. 


Girl, you have SO much personality. We all love it. LOVE it! 

You love to put things "on". Like necklaces or Isabelle shorts. You did this all by yourself and you thought you were so funny! Which it's true-- you are.


These are your friends from church. You love to play with others, but since you're used to wrestling around with your big brother and sister, you are always gentle with other people your size! 





Smiles! :)
I left one afternoon to get a haircut. It's quite a bit shorter and I got bangs again. You wouldn't smile at me all afternoon and you just kept giving me this look. I'll get permission for a haircut next time.


Check out those little curls that are peeking out. 


You are in pre-walking stages. You can stand up in the middle of the room and you might take a step or two before diving to whatever it is you're looking for. You can crawl like crazy, even though you still have a funky little limp-like crawl. 


I broke out a little jacket for you the other day. How cute are you in a hoodie?!? 


 Kisses-- I love your kisses. It's a family game to see who you'll give kisses to each day. They are open mouth and a little big gross, but they are oh-so-sweet that I just can't get enough! :)


We love you baby girl! I can't wait to celebrate your birthday next month! Jackson is adamant about having a joint birthday party so I'm off to brainstorm ways to have a 7yo birthday party and a 1yo party at the same time. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails