Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of Preschool

Today was Isabelle's first day of preschool. How cute is this girl!? Gosh, I can't stop smiling from ear to ear while I was browsing through and doing a few quick edits on these pics. We love this girl to pieces. Such a sweet personality and she's an insightful little thing. I'm a little bit sad to have to share her with her teachers and classmates, but I know she's ready. She's going to have a blast! 


She's attending preschool with the school district and she'll go four mornings each week. 


They eat breakfast at school and so she is thrilled that she gets to pack a lunch breakfast box!


Her teacher, Ms. Lori, is fantastic. We both love her!


Belle said that her least favorite part of her day was having to sit and read while the rest of her friends came into the classroom. I know she loves to look at books and so I think she really didn't like that she couldn't play and had to sit in her chair. That's a tough request for this busy little gal. Her favorite part was playing on at recess and making new friends. This afternoon, she came and laid down on the couch next to me. She told me that school was "hard work" and that she was tired. Then, she fell asleep. :) 


I am sure going to miss my helper each morning, but we get some good one-on-one time while Caroline takes an afternoon nap before Jack comes home from school. I think it's going to be a great year!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails