Friday, May 28, 2010

Introducing...

 ... my new blog!!

So this is it!! This is my birthday present! Well, the blog is free, but the design- it's my gift from Derek! Isn't it just so cool?!

First off, a shout out to Katie at Fancy Pants Design for not only designing, but installing my new design. She is a stay-at-home-mom in Nashville doing some design on the side, and I just love supporting other SAHM's when I can! Another shout out to my friend Kate who put up with my many emails of potential blog names, 'yaying-or-naying' the options! Of course, a big thank you to my hubby as well for putting up with my blog talk and for proofreading my posts!

Second, I have added a few extra features to my new blog- including a third column. For those prefer getting my blog updates via email, there is a place to enter your email address in the upper right-hand corner. For the technology-challenged readers (I won't name names!), it's really easy- once you enter your email and type in the validation code, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription by clicking the link they provide. As always, you can follow via the widget box and I've recommitted my relationship to Twitter so you can find me there too! I've imported all of my old posts so it's all here on one site.

Lastly, the reason for the new blog started out because I wanted to expand a little bit and to make the blog a little bit more fun. I started getting readers that I don't know personally and I just didn't feel comfortable with having our full names attached to so much personal information. 
The concept of the blog is simple: as a family, we have several hats to juggle between these days! As we prepare for Derek to leave for training, for Julie to arrive, while I continue to take classes, teach Sunday School, and continue to be a good wife and mom-- we just have a crazy, busy life and I just love it. We invite you to join our adventure and we hope to see you around!




2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, CUTE blog!! I just love it. Thanks for your sweet comment. Good luck with your blog. If you ever want to be featured on my blog, let me know! I do a feature every Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is incredible!! I just love it! Something funky is going on with your last paragraph though (or something funky is going on with my screen). I'm only seeing one word per line... if it's just my computer, then completely ignore that part, because this is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails