Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Four

Last year I did a survey right after Jackson turned 3. Now that he's 4, it's time to revisit the survey and learn about his favorite things right now!
{click on the photo to enlarge so you can read his responses}

You can probably tell that he was a little preoccupied with his new Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee toys. They watched us for the interview.


But this isn't a new love for Optimus and Bumble Bee just because he's excited about his new birthday presents. Before he had the "official" characters, these were Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. And yes, he did sleep with these guys. 


  • His favorite animal being a tiger surprised me as he often pretends to be a dog and is known for sniffing, licking, and eating out of a bowl on the floor. I'm not even joking. 
  • The first five times that I asked Jackson what his favorite food/snack/drink-- he replied, "poop" every time and laughed ridiculously. 
  • Julie is his best friend. Every time he makes a pretend call with a play phone, he calls her to talk about his day.
  • When Jackson said that he loved only Daddy, he did add that "I even love myself." Eventually he came around to finding SOMETHING that he can appreciate about me. 
  • Jackson's favorite movies are not only Cars and Cars 2... he went on to say that Cars 3 and Cars 4 are his favorite even though I've tried to explain that those movies don't exist. Pixar, if you're reading this, please make a new Cars movie soon. 
  • VBS music-- oh yes. He got a CD of the songs from VBS this summer. He listens to it as he falls asleep and he listens to it while he plays. Every single day. And there are only 7 songs on the CD. I have heard each one about nine million times.
  • He wants to grow up to be a firefighter so he can be a helper. And then he wants to be a Daddy like Derek. This was like his answer last year too! I guess this means that Jackson thinks Derek is doing a pretty good job! :)

Papa Johne made us a measuring chart! It's not mounted to my wall yet, but fortunately my library checkouts and my textbooks measured to exactly 6 inches! I never noticed that Jackson was getting so tall! I looked up last years stats and marked them on the chart as well. He grew about 4-5 inches this year.


Jackson thinks he is really big stuff now that he's four. And he even knows he's growing up so fast. Today he said, "I'm starting not to be a kid anymore!" He's like four, going on 18 I guess!! Slow down buddy! :) 

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I absolutely love your interview for your son. I was wondering if you could possibly tell me what font you used for the heading (where it says Jackson). Or is there any way I could replicate this interview for my own son? I love the look and questions on it! Thank you so much! (iram-aziz@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same as the above commenter! A template of any of them would be great!

    Thanks in advance!
    asuem10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering the same as the above commenter! A template of any of them would be great!

    Thanks in advance!
    asuem10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I would love the template as well! It's so cute! tina_h_johnson@uhc.com Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a template too please! super cute! annie89.me@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I get the info on the the top font too, where it says "Jackson" I love that font! alliegg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I absolutely love this idea so much. Can you please send the information or even the template? Ashleycrable3117@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails