Thursday, July 29, 2010

The three of us

After getting very acquainted with the contact paper to laminate Jackson's Daddy Book last week, I decided to make a little card for Derek that he could keep in his wallet. He decided to use it for a bookmark in his Bible and it works perfectly. It's a nice hand-written note on just a notebook piece of paper, but it's nice a durable so it will last a long time.

-----------------------------------
♥ Derek ♥
I love you so very much and words can't 
express how very proud I am also. 
Keep pushing on and remember 
where your strength comes from. 
"For I can do all things through Christ 
who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13" 
I will miss you so much, 
and we (all three of us) will be 
so eager to welcome you home!
Love, Amy
-----------------------------------

Both, Jackson and me

and this little peanut!!
(circled so no one will cry, saying "I just can't see it" like Rachel on Friends)

I apologize to those friends that we didn't get to tell personally before it was heard through the grapevine. It took a few weeks to process the news ourselves and then it was time to get ready to ship Derek off. It just got so overwhelming and got put on the back burner. Things have calmed down, we are starting to get our routine together, and the excitement is finally setting in!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so excited for you! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! that's my circle!!! :-D
    ::hugs:: i love you friend! can't wait to hang with the three of you when we make our visit! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower and wanted to say congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Amy!!! By the way.... wonderful post on Seeds today!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails