Friday, July 30, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow.

.... she's coming tomorrow. It's only a daaaaaaaaaaaaaay aaaaaawaaaaaaay. 

I go to the airport TOMORROW to pick up Julie! I am so stinkin' excited. Though I have a bazillion things to do today to get ready!! A friend is coming over and we are making 'Welcome' signs... yay! I think I may pick up a few balloons. Of course, they'd be for Julie, but I am kinda hoping that this might entertain Jackson while we wait at the airport.

I have gotten several inquiries about the foreign exchange program. There are several programs across the country. We are using EF Foundation and so are the other 8 families in our church. We have a great coordinator and everyone has had a great experience. They are the largest student program. Last I heard there are still several students needing homes for this year!! It's super easy and several students aren't due to come in for a couple weeks at least.

And want to know something way cool!? I am a new contributor over at Seeds of Faith and I had my first post today, so be sure to head over and check it out!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how excited I am for you? This will be such a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! What a big couple of weeks you've had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I can't wait to "meet" Julie too!

    Wait... is that weird? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails