Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blogger's Swap: Treats from Indiana

A couple weeks ago, I posted about a regional/city swap that I participated in a few weeks ago. I shared what I got together to send to a fellow blogger representing the Kansas City area. I actually received my swap package before I sent mine out, but I was waiting until I got mine all ready to send before I shared about. And then I just forgot! Thankfully, I've had people ask me about it to remind me to post about it!

Molly, from Fletcher's Favorites, was my swapper! She's from Indiana and she sent me this fabulous Vera Bradley stationary kit! Apparently, Vera Bradley started from a small town in their state. How cool! She also sent some caramels from a family candy shop!

Seriously, it's the cutest set ever. It all comes in this fancy box that opens at the top, but also has a little pull out drawer at the bottom. There are several sheets of stationary paper, postcards, note cards, and the funkiest envelopes. Plus several cute stickers and address labels. I love to write letters, so I'm super pumped. Though, I'm a bit hesitant to use it because I never buy nice stationary, so I don't want it to go to waste!

Another swap is in conversation over here! And, you should totally hang out awhile and get to know some of the bloggers and check back for when it will actually take place! They are awesome people! Topics include "real" stuff like opinions on new policies, Obama, healthcare, etc... but also includes great conversations about Speidi, reality tv, and currently Veronica Mars!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. what an awesome idea! And looks like you won out! After my last nights in AZ I don't know what I would send...maybe a rattlesnake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I LOVE that stationary! It is serioulsy so freaking cute, and my favorite colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails